We've been expecting 98 days.
We've been married 598 days.
We've been dating 989 days.
We've known each other 1621 days.
Time has flown knowing you. You are the love of my life, the delight of my eyes, the desire of my heart. My lily among thorns. The bride of my youth. My stablizer. My friend. My lover. My cheerleader and supporter.
You point me to Christ time and time again. You make me laugh when I don't want to, and cry when I need to. You walk with me and help me and encourage me through the hard things in life.
You are gracious towards me when I don't deserve it. You shine Christ's love on me continuously.
Happy Valentine's Day. It is my prayer that we would be able to spend many, many more together.
I love you.
This week as been something else. But, we'll consider ourselves blessed. In order to do that, we're gonna spend sometime talking about the great things that make this week AWESOME! Let us begin.
- Going to the Timber Wolves Game with Ben, Katie, and our friend Chris.
- Taking Ben to Trader Joe's for the first time.
- going on an ice cream date, and talking about babies, and how close we are to becoming those hippie people. Ben says not to worry about it.
- Ben and I making poop jokes. Yes, we're 5 years old.
- Paying off one of my student loans. Praising Jesus for that one.
- Spending time with Katie and Danielle this morning, and going thrifting. It feels so good to have such good friends.
- Ben showing me sweet dance moves while also making dinner (uh, hello amazing.)
- God showing up every day.
We're excited to get to know this little nugget. And to raise him or her to know how great of a God we serve and how intricately created we are, and how beautiful the Gospel is and how that gives us reason to celebrate big time.
Little S, you're about to experience what it means to party. And I'm telling you now, you will be someone who learns to says Amen, and hallelujah awkwardly (yet appropriately) in sermons (your dad laughs-its fun). Learn my child, you will.